Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Project Life!

This is a page from Studio Calico's blog that one of their designers did with their Project Life Kit. I just purchased the kit from Becky Higgins that was recently offered on HSN and I'm loving all the goodies I got with it. My plan is to go tonight and get all 400 plus pictures developed and use this book for my NYC trip last year. I just couldn't make up my mind on how to put it all together. I mean think of it tons of pictures of buildings,signs and odds and ends. Not the makings for a great 12x12 layout. Oh! I make a few of those, in fact I did one that will showcased on an upcoming Cropstop video. But by doing it the PL way I'll have my trip scrapped in just a few hours and it'll look like a million bucks! I just can't wait to get started. I will be sharing the pages on here from time to time. I hope you're having a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment