Friday, April 05, 2013

I now it's not time yet!

On one of my many surfing nights I ran across this http://miniowner.blogspot.com/ and she showed these adorable little tree cards and gives instructions. Well, what I really liked was the idea of using up those darn scraps... They seem to grow into piles quicker than weeds in my flower bed. LOL I hope you enjoy her site there are some other cute ideas there. I'm getting over bronchitis so I haven't made it to the studio to play this week. Hoping to get back next week. I'll be at East Gate Michael's Saturday 3-6 at the Scrap-In. I'll have some things to show and samples of upcoming classes I'll be doing. I'm going to work on my Project Life NYC book while here. It's only $5 and you can scrap till' 9pm. Hope to see some of you there. Have a great day!
Oh! there are still openings for Tuesday's class don't forget you have to go to the store and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment