Monday, April 15, 2013

Couture Creations

You all know I love to UP-cycle.. Well, since Odie eats a can of green beans everyday I just can't throw out the empties. I wanted to show how you can use your embossing folders to create unique containers,empty green bean tin can, a little Coordinations paper, a CC embossing folder and a sanding block. I then pulled out my Sizzix flower die, made the flower for the front and then a Memory Box die for the little bow vine. For the picture I shoved some artificial flower in, but I'll be using this in my studio to hold paint brushes or other tools. After I took the photo I realized the flower covered most of the embossing, but you get the idea. My thoughts why spend precious craft supply $ on containers when I can use tin cans? Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment