Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Manly Card

"Man cards" seem to be hard to come up with don't they? Well, for me anyway. So, when I got this new Couture Creations folder from www.cropstop.com,  it screamed MAN CARD! I grabbed my SA "the three guys" (that's what I call it) stamp, some Tim Holtz trinkets and called it a card.  I think I'll save this one for Father's Day this year. Have a great day!

For those of you that are coming Saturday to the CCE don't forget we are having a "craft supply yard sale" selling some slightly used and really used craft tools, stamps and lots of ribbon. (cash or check no credit cards) All at great prices. We will open the doors 30 minutes before the start of the classes and re-open during the craft wars and stay open 30 minutes after. We have two sponsors again for the winners of the craft wars: Stamping Buddies and Cropstop, Thanks to Pam and Hallie Jo!
See you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment