Monday, March 04, 2013

Green Craft Magazine

If you like to recycle/upcycle this book is for you. I've been collecting and using these books since they first came out. I think they come out a few years ago. There are some really cool ideas in all of them.  I get them at Hobby Lobby and use my 40% coupon. You might want to check one out.
I collected all the goodies at Michaels yesterday for my upcoming classes. I'll post the samples in the next week. If you live in the Cincinnati area and would like to attend you'll call the EastGate Michaels to sign up. This weekend they are having an OPEN HOUSE for the Crafting Dept and you can get a 25% off a class the best time to sign up! I have classes scheduled to begin in April. The first Saturday of every month is going to be the Scrap-In. A time to come and do lots of pages with your friends. I'll be there for a while to help you if you need anything. Hope to see you there.
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment