Thursday, March 07, 2013

Class Open House

What is this? An opportunity to meet the Certified Instructors at Michael's. I recently went through the process of becoming a Certified Paper-Ed Instructor for Michael's.and I'm looking forward to a new adventure in the world of ART Instructor.

 I'll be at the East Gate Store with a display of some of my personal scrapbooks, cards and mixed media projects to share. This gives me an opportunity to meet potential students, reconnect with past students, and a time to share a sneak peek of projects we'll be doing in my upcoming classes at Michael's. It's a great time to check me out and get a discount on a class! Hope to see you there

Class Open House is Back!

Come meet our Certified Instructors, take advantage of great class discounts and reclaim your creativity!
Cost: FREE
Date: Saturday, 03/09
Time: 11AM - 3PM

No comments:

Post a Comment