Saturday, February 16, 2013

LetterPress

Hi everyone! It's been a busy week here, so, I had to pull something out of the box that I did a long time back to share. I had to have another surgical procedure on my hand and more stitches. That will keep me out of the studio for another 10 days or so BUMMER!!!
Now, on with the card....The center of the card was done using a Sizzix  letterpress plate from way back. I then used a border embossing folder on the side, stamped friends ( an old Hero Arts stamp) and called it a card. Simple!
Have a great day!
p.s. I don't know if any of you would be interested or not but here goes. I have lots of card kits from past classes that I'm going to sell. Now, that I'm teaching and working for Michaels I won't be using these kits. If you are interested drop me an email and I'll send you a list of what they are. Don't want to bore everyone with lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment