Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It's Offical!

I have accepted a teaching position at Michaels EastGate, beginning March 1st.  I'm very excited about this new adventure in the art world. I'll be teaching  several classes to include scrapbooking, cardmaking, mixed media, tinker-time tools, Scrap-it (first Saturday of every month crop) and the list will grow.
I will post the upcoming classes and dates on my blog, however you can also find them on Michael's website
(once I'm added to the listings lol)

I will continue to work for www.cropstop.com and produce my videos but will  no longer be teaching at the other locations as of  3/1/2011.

However, I will continue to do the Card Craft Extravganza with Connie at the Art Center. We are all ready for the March 16, hope you can come! Remember you need to contact either Connie or myself to get registered.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment