Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Cart Us Embossing Folders


did this a while back for some retail stores, so now I can share with all of you.
 My hand is doing good, limited pain get the cast off the 16th and replace it with a splint. Then my PT kicks in to get it back to working. I really miss working in the studio. I go up and move things around with one hand but it's just not the same. Have had my crafty sisters come and do a couple of videos for me that's been lots of fun! When Cropstop.com uploads them I'll share with you.
I also want to thank all of you who have purchased my first online class THANKS!
The  feedback has been great! It will be available at www.cropstop.com, under "Peggy's Panoply"  $19.95 and we'll give you an embossing folder and cat's eye ink pad to get started.
have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment