The Wisdom of Larry, the Cable Guy:
- A day without sunshine is like night.
- He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
- Remember, half the people you know are below average.
- What happens if you get scared half to death.... twice?
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- On the other hand, you have different fingers.
And, at the bottom of the paper was this little "gem" entitled:
GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER:
1. Sag, you're it.
2. Hide and go pee.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says bend over.
6. Musical recliners
7. Simon says something incoherent
8. Pin the toupee on the bald guy