Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Entry for the Cincinnati Enquirer


Missed posting yesterday, I was teaching my last class for this year and then spent the rest of the day working on the new project for Cropstop. Did I tell you all about that? Well, I'm working on a new online class that will be offered at www.cropstop.com. The projected release date will be sometime in December. I'm really excited about it and although it's a lot of work it's been lots of fun pulling together techniques and projects to share. Stay tuned for more info and the actual release date!
Now, this card is the one I created for the Cincinnati Enquirer. I was asked to create a Christmas card using a photo. The idea was to show that you can do a handmade card using a photo as well as going to the photo labs and doing the postcard style. I've never done one of those, but have received several from friends and family and always enjoy seeing how everyone has changed in a years time. If I'm one of the lucky ones to be published, they tell us it would be in the paper sometime the week on Thanksgiving. I don't even get the weekly paper so I've got everyone who does keeping an eye out for me LOL
Well, have a blessed Sunday!
Oh yeah! I forgot to mention.. yesterday I picked up on some really good deals on some of the new Sizzix dies. can't wait to play with those and share with you. One more thing... CJ and I have decided since out Card Craft Extravaganza was such a success, we're going to do it 4 times a year. The next one is March 16 2013 MARK YOUR CALENDAR! We both have already working on designs for this. We are planning to have it at the Evendale Art Center like last time. Okay that really is all I can tell you now LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment