One night as I was surfing the web I saw an art journal page similar to this and I knew someday I'd love to try to re-create it. Well, last night was the night. I made a blooper.. I forgot to the artist name on the file with this so sorry! Herendiz is in the jpg address the so I'm thinking that was her last name. I hate when I forget to put the artist name in my file system, I want to give them credit.
Well, then I used Distress Stains on the back first then stamped all over with archival ink once dry I put the Washi tape on, then sewed through it. I cut the flower out of a piece of art work I did a while back, sewing around the outside of it as well. I plan to use this for one of my NYC pictures. Hope you enjoyed seeing what I did.