Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ink and Letterpress with Embossing Folders


Here's a quick video showing the techique many are doing using their embossing folders and ink to create two really awesome looks. I learned this probably 3-4 years ago when I first started using embossing folders and then started teaching Cuttlebug 1-8 classes. That was lots of fun and lots of different techniques. This has to be in the top 10 techniques for me. Hope you enjoy! You can now preorder the HOHOHO embossing folders at www.cropstop.com
Have the day you have.
OH! YEAH! I think today the flyer comes out for the Oct 20 Crafting Day as soon as I get it I'll post it so you can call the Art Center to get registered. Those of you who pre-registered will still need to call the center and pay for the class. We have your names and already it's half full, so as soon as I post the number to call make sure to do that! You can still email me to pre-register, We haven't even listed it in the newspaper yet! WOW this is going to be some kind of an event!

No comments:

Post a Comment