Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Save the date....UPDATE!

I posted the wrong location for our event! It should have read: Evendale Cultural Arts Center. Sorry for any confusion. Please email me to register Do Not call the Center!
Calling all  card making crafters! You just might want to save this date to have some fun!
October  20 2012 (time to be announced in a few days)
My craft-sister, CJ, and I are going to host a fun filled afternoon of stamping, card making, Craft Wars Contest, shopping and a few snacks at the Evendale Cultural Arts Center. You'll learn a few new things and use some old techniques to create cards and a couple of gift ideas. More details will be available over the next few weeks, cost, exact time, supplies you'll need, but we wanted to give everyone a chance to check their calendars and call to pre-register as the available spots are LIMITED ( there are already 6 ladies on the list)! You can call email me at bubbesbiz7@gmail.com to hold your spot, type Blue Ash in the subject area and when all the details are ironed out I'll contact you.  Keep a close eye on my blog for more information!  Thanks!
Have the day you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment