Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Need one of these ?

Like New.  I'm cleaning out the studio a bit and  getting rid of things I just don't use enough to let them take up space. LOL I got this about a year ago, maybe longer and have used it maybe 3 times. I liked it just fine but never use it. So, it's up for grabs. It sells anywhere from $99 to 200, if you search the internet. I would like to get $50. Now if you can't pick it up you would have to add shipping on to that and I have NO idea what that is I'd have to find out. I don't have the original box but do have the instruction book. If you are interested you can email me at bubbesbiz7@gmail.com .
Here's what Zutter says about the kutter; Puts the little paper trimmers to shame. Cuts almost anything, from chipboard, book board, Zutter Canvas Artboard, Zutter Clipboard Wood, foam board, stacks of cardstock, leather and Zutter's New Corrugated Cardboard. Adjustable blade height allows for scoring, left/right paper guide, 13-inch deep cutting platform. Ideal for paper crafters, model makers, architects
Okay that's one of the many things I'm going to clear out. Hope there's someone out that who has been wanting one but didn't want to spend $100
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment