Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dylusions, Liquid Pearls, Pearl X, Tags and VersaMark


Here is the newest video I did for www.cropstop.com  I can't tell you how much I'm loving those Dylusion Ink Sprays! WOW they are so much fun the colors are so vibrant! I used Pearl X but you can also use Perfect Pearls. I forgot to mention that in the video. I've done a couple of pages in my Art Journal and a few cards using these techniques I'll share in the next few days. I've spent HOURS watching Youtube and reading tutorials on other artist blogs to learn these and many other techniques. Our craft world of artist are so generous to share all their tips, techniques and tricks it makes this so much more fun. THANKS to all of you!!!
Just a quick FYI.. there are still a few openings in the Background Scrapbook class at Hobby Lobby Sept 15 call soon, so I can get your kit together. And a big change... I've moved  the Art class to Stonekry Resale bookstore and reduced the price to $8, same project and amount of time just different location and price. Must call to register soon!
Have the day you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment