Monday, August 27, 2012

CHA Summer Sample

Here is yet another of the 20 cards I designed for www.cropstop.com for Summer CHA. I love using up scraps and that's exactly what I did. The blue dot printed is embossed with a Couture Creations (Bouquet Serenity collections) folder and the label is a Spellbinders die. The flowers were in my stash of mixed media goodies and thought it was easier than doing them on the Cricut or by coloring and stamping. Now the new Christmas ones are in and they are awesome check them out! Cropstop is also now carrying Donna Salazar stamps and I really really like those. Okay off to the studio to work on the next video for CS. I've spent nearly 30 hours reading blogs and watching Youtube videos to learn different ways I can use my Dylusion stays and their stencils and Crafter's Workshop ones. Cropstop just got new ones in of those too! I'll post the video as soon as I can you won't believe what people have come up with to go along with these goodies!
Oh yeah! over the weekend I went to Stamping Buddies and took a class with the one and only Karen Burniston ( a really nice lady! and talented!!) who designed the Pop N Cuts die for Sizzix OH MY GOODNESS! I love those things. I was never a pop-up card person, never could get them just right the old fashioned way but now watch out!!!!  Have the day you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment