Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Dylusion Sprays and Stencils

Oh my I now have a new love. I want to say this is my favorite but I have soooo many favorites. LOL I got some of the new Dylusion Sprays Mists and a couple of the stamps and stencils by Dyan Reavley/Ranger Designer and WOW!!! Check out Youtube and watch her video demos. These are the first two pages I did and now I can't stop creating backgrounds in my Art Journal. I only have 3 colors of the sprays there are 12 in all and now I've got to save my pennies and get the other nine. By that time I may have used up these three bottles and will have to order all 12.... LOL
Hope  you're having a great week. I have so many new projects to share with you over the next few days, just can't get them all posted today.
I did the Mrs Boppins story time today at Stonekry and it went very well. I forgot my camera bummer...Maybe next time. I had such a great time and I think the children and adults did as well. Thanks to all that came and thanks to Krista for inviting me to come. I will do it again soon!
Later... Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment