Tuesday, June 26, 2012

NYC

This is the journal I'm making for our trip to NYC this year. We're celebrating our 40th anniversary and  are planning 4 action packed days in NYC. We have a friend who's a travel agent working on a schedule to get everything in. I used my Cricut to make the skyline, the letters are left overs from years ago I have no idea who made them. I used Crafter's Workshop stencils, inks, paints, markers, stamps and paper tape to make the texture on my book cover. I'll share my pages as I get them designed. Have a great day!
Great News! The Fund Raiser Card Class at Stonekry this Saturday is FULL!!!!! I'm so excited.  I'm sure I'll do something again. Krista, owner, as asked me to do an Mixed Media Art Journal class for adults and children, so after StampAway I put a few classes together. I'm going to do a Storytime with Mrs. Boppins, July 14th, 11-noon (it's free) Bring your children or grandchildren to a fun hour of storytime.
You can still donate anytime to Stonekry, it will help with the all the things they do for those with Autism. Thanks!!!
I was asked what cartridge I used for the skyline. I'm pretty sure it was Going Places.

1 comment:

  1. What cartridge did you use on your cricut for the skyline? There is soooo much to do in NYC and 4 days is not enuf time. BUT if you like art museums go to MOMA - some of the journal pages you do could be in MOMA. The rockettes always have a great show not matter when your in NYC. Happy 40th early. Enjoy the trip you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete