Saturday, June 23, 2012

Color Love 101

Hi everyone! It's been a busy week around here. I'm taking two art classes at the same time.. What was I thinking? In both of them there are assignments.. well, you can do them at your leisure but, if you know me I have to get them done NOW... LOL This is from the Color Love 101 with Joanne Sharpe. She is a fantastic instructor. I've learned so much already! This is just the cover of my art journal using Tombow markers, watercolor pencils and regular color pencils. I can hardly wait to do all the projects, I just need more days in my week... Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. ...it's beautiful Peggy a rainbow of colour, sounds like your having great fun at your classes...look forward to seeing more...have a wonderful weekend...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete