Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mixed Media
These are the three canvas I copied from Christy Tomlinson's video. She used a different stencil but this one by Crafters Workshop called Pomegranate (you can now get these stencils at http://www.cropstop.com/) and I didn't have wooden butterflies so I cut mine on the Cricut using a cereal box, Perfect Pearls and a stamp. I've been just been trying to copy her designs so as to learn the techniques and I love her work. Oh I'm not any ways near as good as her but I'm learning. I'm taking her 6 week class that starts May 21 I am looking forward to learning lots!
Hope you're having a great day

2 comments:

  1. I love that pomegranate stencil - really tempted to buy it. Love your 3 canvases - gorgeous colours, and the lovely butterflies! Well done indeedy.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...oh Peggy this is gorgeous, super colours with loVely texture I'm not surprised your a fan of this lady...well done so far will be nice to watch your grow...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete