Saturday, May 26, 2012

A New Journey!

I have met the most wonderful Christian woman, Krista. She is the owner of the Stonekry Resale Books store, a non-profit organization that supports Autism. After spending a little over an hour with her, I knew I had to help this group somehow. I knew this was a divine appointment for me to become active in this cause.
So, Ginny Lee (my BFF) and I are going to start by having a card class June 30th 11-1 at Stonekry and ALL the proceeds go to them. The class will be a quick card class, you'll make 4 cards, everything except your double sided tape will be provided for just $10. I know pretty good deal right! You get to have fun making cards, fellowship and help raise some $ for Autism! Now, what could be better than that?
This is a class for any age and level of experience. You have to call right away to registered because seating is limited! For right now call me at 513-617-3592. Oh yeah the other great thing, Stonekry has 100's of books I mean 100's and at really great prices (many vintage that are perfect for Art Journals), different groups have jewelry and other artsy stuff there you can buy, that all helps the cause.
Krista and I are going to work on a plan to offer more classes here on a monthly basis. They would include kids classes, scrapbooking, mixed media, art journaling wow! the list goes on and on. So, get in on the ground floor of this new journey, you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment