Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mixed Media Part 1


I am so excited to share this video with you. It's one of three videos sharing how I made a Mixed Media Canvas. I used so many different products I even had to run a list at the end of video 3. Everything I used I got from http://www.cropstop.com except the canvas and the Gesso that you can get at Hobby Lobby or Michael's. I hope you enjoy the video! Please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts. The other two will be posted as soon as Cropstop releases them on their web. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Loved the video now can't wait to see how it all comes together with the inks etc.... Thank you for taking the time Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped by to see your WOYWW and got grabbed by you mixed media video, can't wait for the others. All this mixed Media is new to me and I am slowly learning how to be messy - LOL BJ #42

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty neat. Better than I thought it would. Most of the mixed media I have seen looks like a big mess. Maybe some day I will try. I am just sure my husband wants me to pick up another hobby...LOL. I need things to hang on my walls (my walls are bare). Hmmmm????? Can't wait to see the other 2 videos.

    Niki

    ReplyDelete