Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mixed Media Card



I wanted to share this card I did last night. I used one of my Crafter's Workshop stencils and Tattered Angels Mists to create the back ground. I then stamped the butterfly with Memento ink, a Unity stamp, on a scrap and finished it off with the verse again a Unity Stamp. Along the bottom I put a piece of Washi tape and twine.

It turned out better than I thought. I gave this to my co-workers to use as a farewell card for one of our favorite Drs.

If you haven't tried using stencils to create your card backgrounds you should it's lots of fun! You can get the stencils at www.cropstop.com , they just started carrying them. There are tons to choose from! Have a fun!!

1 comment:

  1. I like this very much - very subtle yet eye catching!

    ReplyDelete