Saturday, April 28, 2012

LifeStyle Crafts Embossing Folders - in a Cuttlebug Machine

Since it's raining again.... I thought what a great time to share another video. I have lots and lots of embossing folders and every time I get new ones I say "this is my favorite" and it is LOL In this new group I really love the zigzag one. It matches so well with the new Spellbinders Page Map set that just released today! Check that out over at www.cropstop.com . Lifestyle has given us 2 in a package like most other companies which I like because it makes me feel like I'm getting more for my $ Those guys know how to sell to a bargain hunter LOL Have a great day and I hope you enjoy the video!

1 comment:

  1. Came with the intention of posting on WOYWW but this came up and I am so glad I get chance to say
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete