Monday, March 05, 2012

Visual Journal


This is a mixed media page in my Visual Journal. I actually sent this one in to Unity Stamps for consideration to become a member of their design team. The butterflies and stamped words are Unity. I pulled out all my Unity Stamps and moved them to the Mixed Media station in my studio. They are the red rubber unmounted stamps and are absolutely perfect for canvas and mixed media collage works. I'm working to put together a Mixed Media Workshop class at Hobby Lobby. They have LOTS of great products that I use in this type of work, so it would be perfect to have a workshop there. Okay that's it for now.. tonight I plan to work in the studio and re-organize "again" LOL Steve, always laughs at me when I do this because I struggle for days trying to find things that use to be here or there LOL Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment