Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mod Podge



I know this is a bit different from my usual posts. I just had to share this cute little pack of Mod Podge. I've been diving into Mixed Media Art and Collage big time and this past weekend I got my granddaughter, Samantha, hooked. I found a picture of this little pack of Mod Podge and thought it would be a great thing to add to her birthday package. I've decided to make her an
"Art" suitcase of goodies. I'll post a picture of my latest canvas later. Tomorrow I'll will show you "WOYWW". I just really enjoy that. Oh! I forgot to mention Samantha and I have been doing a 29 day photo challenge, since this was a leap year and it's been lots of fun. I'll share some of the photos we took later this week too, probably on the 29th Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment