Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Addicted to Pinterest!



Is this too stinkin' cute or what? What a great way to recycle old patterns. I don't know if I would use real buttons (I hoard buttons), I have a stamp and die from Papertrey Ink I could use for the button tag. I'm going to put extra clippy clothes pins on my dollar store list. If you haven't checked out Pinterest it's a MUST! That's where I saw this and just had to share.

I've been busy designing for my upcoming classes. This weekend is the "Sympathy" Series class; all packed and ready to go. Next month is the "Manly" Series class. I'm really excited about these classes, they are my favorite "clean and simple" style cards with 'class'. There should be a new video ready this week from www.cropstop.com I'll post it when it goes live. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment