Monday, December 05, 2011

New Sizzix Die

Well, I just had to show you one of the Sizzix dies I got at the Black Friday sale at Joanne's. They were 75% off can you believe it. I didn't think I could find a way to use the pear but then I remembered one of those $1 stamps from Michaels I had gotten and well.... here it the result. I think I like it. The embossed background was from another Sizzix embossing set that had 2- A2 folders and a little die cut and it was like $3 can't beat that! Wish I had saved more pennies so I could have gotten several. Well, there's always next time. And now I'm saving my $ for the new Singer Felting Machine....
FYI.... I'll be teaching a "Man Card" class in February at SYAO and I'm going to use the new World Fair Embossing folders by Couture Creations and I think SAYO is the only local store that carries them. You can also order them at www.cropstop.com and make sure to put "Peggy" in the coupon box for a little extra off. So, if you always have trouble coming up with ideas for man cards this is a great class and these folders are PERFECT!!! Oh yeah! and they're limited editions, so don't wait! I should know by the end of the week which ones I'll be using I know for sure I'll use the one called " WORLD MAP". Have a great day!
Oh! I have 2 spots left this Saturday so if you are interested call today.
513-617-3592

No comments:

Post a Comment