Monday, October 17, 2011

Cricut Scrapbook Page

Hi everyone. I know this is not the best angle but I just wanted to change up a bit today and share a page in my grandson's scrapbook. I cut out 2 inch hearts and used auto-fill on my Cricut to get the base, backed each with different paper. I then added some photos and journaling. The arrows are pointing to the journaling. I did the arrows using the fit to length function. I still need to add the title, the border and picture of Pops, I'll do that tonightMade for a cute page. Tomorrow I'm going to have a scavager hunt for you and a bag of goodies for the winner. If you're not a follower you might want to be so you won't miss anything. Hope you play along. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Great page-so colorful and creative! What cartridge did you use for the arrow?

    joy

    ReplyDelete