Wednesday, September 07, 2011
WOYWW # 118
Well, this is a cleaned up desk! Not the work space side LOL This is the new desk. We replaced the other desk with my all time favorite desk from IKEA so that Steve could have the other one in his new office. I got the better deal for sure.
I forgot to post the picture of the process of making these flowers and the jar cover. There is going to be a video over at http://www.cropstop.com/ later this week showing how I made it. I used the newer EKSuccess dimensional flower punches. LOVE them! Then I used Claudine Hellmuth's sticky back canvas, stamps and Ranger Distress Stains to make the cover on the recycled jar. Added hunks of an old flower bush to fill in the leaves. Have a great day!