Monday, September 26, 2011

Christmas Charmers from Just Rite

Well, I've started the big Christmas card project. I love making cards and probably make over 50 per month, however, I NEVER send them. WHAT!?!? nope I just don't send them. I give them as gifts, I sell them and collect them. I enjoy making them and it's very satisfying to see people look at them and enjoy looking at them as well. So, that's my confession for the day.
Here one using the Just Rite Christmas Charms stamps and die cut from Spellbinders that matches and of course, I couldn't leave Ms. Cricut or my favorite Cuttlebug out of the fun. The presents were cut using the Cricut and Birthday Bash and the Sizzix embossing folder called flowers and stems (looks like snowflakes to me LOL) Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I used that folder for my cards last Christmas. Looked liked funky flakes to me. I just got that Just Rite set and have the B-Day Bash so I'm set to go. Thanks for sharing
    Sharon L-S

    ReplyDelete