Sunday, September 04, 2011

Another Thank You

I've made so many "thank you" cards this past week, I should have started an assembly line and made a dozen or more. LOL What a joy to be able to have that as a problem right?!? Our friends have surrounded us with so much love and support during this time. WOW! and all I had to do was take care of Steve and make thank you cards. THANKS again everyone!
This is the card I made for my sister Crystal, she has truly been my rock during this time. We have this thing... well, I do it with all my cards, I don't write my message inside the card, I write it on a post it note so she can recycle the card. She doesn't do papercrafting at all. It works well... I can give her a little "gift within a gift" and she loves sending cards.

I used a Nesties die, a Papertrey butterfly stamp, printed paper, ribbon from May Arts and the flower is made with raffia and the Hana Ami flower loom. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment