Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WOYWW # 116


Had some quiet time this morning before we head to OT, so I escaped up to my studio. I got these Graphic 45 stamps last week, but with all the "goings on" here ...well.. With that all behind us I needed to create a little something!
I used the Walnut Distress ink, Nestie flower dies, Papertrey Ink word stamp, ribbon from Cropstop and of course my Cuttlebug and Sizzix Swiss dots folder. (Of course, I had a stand by Cuttlebug machine LOL) Oh yeah, the big white flower ribbon in the back is from May Arts Ribbon I thought I use it but changed my mind but isn't it too stinkin' cool?
So this is what's on my desk this Wednesday!
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. What a tidy workdesk! I love the image you have stamped and the children with an umbrella.I am glad you managed to have a little creative time. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome stash! The card you created is super cute!
    Happy belated WOYWW

    ReplyDelete