Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WOYWW # 116 Altered Salt & Pepper Shakers


Okay here it is ... I saw this last week by one of the awesome artist that posted on WOYWW and forgot to write down her name I'm SO SORRY!!! I really had not intended on making them, but on my recent trip to IKEA I saw these cute little shakers ($3) and just had to run home to make these. I used a Spellbinders flower die, walnut distress ink, corsage pins and pages out of an old book. Are these too stinkin' cute or what??? Ms. Awesome Artist if you stop by my blog today will you let us know who you are? I want to give you a shout out for the awesome idea! Thanks for sharing and allowing me to follow your lead in making these!
So excited found out who I got this idea from.... Karen B from Ontario Canada thanks Karen!!!

2 comments: