Friday, August 12, 2011

It's begun...

Yes, I started the big Christmas card push. And my little Santa troll is here to help.
I've decided this year is going to be the Clean and Simple Christmas Card Year. I don't send that many but I did a survey over the past few months and ask people, " just out of curiosity, what do you do with the Christmas cards you get in the mail" Most said, " I toss them!" Some said, "if they're homemade I might keep them for a while but then I toss them" Either I'm sending my cards to the wrong people or I'm the only one who uses my "scrapbook worthy" ones as embellishments. Oh well, I do honestly enjoy making cards..."you think?" LOL
Maybe not all of them will be so quick and simple, after all I could just keep them myself.

Today, I have 2 classes at Stamp Away and then tomorrow it's shop...shop... shop... at the convention. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment