Sunday, July 31, 2011

UP Cycle

Well, as promised here's what I've been making for an upcoming class. A new way to display my cards. I used old thread spools, wrapped some May Arts Ribbon around and attached a flower to the side for decoration. In the one holding the black card stock; I used a dowel stick and glued the metal clamp to it to hold the card. The other one I used an alligator clip just shoved inside. I'm on a mad search for some more spools for the other cards in the class and then I plan to use them on the coffee table to hold pictures of the grandchildren. Do you have any "UP cycling" ideas you'd like to share? You can email me a pic at bubbesbiz@gmail.com or post it to your blog and link it here. We'd all love to see what you're creating!
Hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment