Friday, July 22, 2011

"Frankie"

I know ... you thought I didn't celebrate Halloween.. well, I don't. I just had to make this Frankie using my new Martha Stewart punches. They came yesterday from HSN. I ordered the auto ship, of I think it's 3 sets of her punches, that are not suppose to be available in stores until 2012.. we'll see. Anyway they sent along the instructions to make this and I just loved it. As a kid I use to watch all the monster shows on Saturdays and I always felt sorry for Frankenstein. I got a total of 4 punches; the corner, border (spiders), anywhere spider and webs and the jumbo which is a fence with a crow on it (his mouth, hair and eyebrows). I also made a card with the scraps, I'll post tomorrow.Isn't he just too stinkin' cute?
Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment