Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Scroll On the Edge Die

I wanted to share one of the cards I used in the video for www.cropstop.com The video will be posted next week and I'll show you some of the cool things you can do with the Alterations On the Edge dies. I also used a Nestabilities die, Pearl Pens for the bling and Verses Rubber stamp on this card.
Today starts my first day of "Project Life". It's the scrap book journal designed by Becki Higgins. Most people start the first of the year, but there are NO rules. I've tried keeping a journal and it's never lasted more than a month. I'll give this a try, I'll keep you posted.
I also decided that beginning tonight, I'm going to pull a Cricut Cartridge out of my library of "many" and do a project from each. If I get hooked on a cartridge, I may even do more than one day. There are several cartridges I've never used.. I know you can't believe it right? LOL Well, let's see how this goes. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment