Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Ginny Lee!

Good Morning everyone! I wanted to share a card I made for Ginny Lee's B'day, which is tomorrow. I used stickers! can you believe it? I haven't used stickers for a very very long time. I found these butterflies in a box of stuff to be "de-stashed" and decided to put them on a card. I also got a new die.. the little brackets along the bottom, aren't they too stinkin' cute. I can't cut anything that small on my Cricut successfully. Then, I decided to make this a collage card, pulled out the "stash" box and threw it altogether and called it "a card". I'm pretty pleased with it and I hope Ginny Lee will be too. Now, I'm off to finish my "whale" for our Sunday school class tomorrow. We're going to learn about Jonah and the whale. It won't really matter if the box ends up looking like a whale, the children will just want to get inside and play LOL...Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment