Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You're Very Sweet!

Good Morning! Well, this morning I remembered to get this posted before I left for work.
This is a "stash" card. I was putting together a class for my friend Ginny Lee. She is so gracious to have 10 friends over for a card class. It's a lot of fun and the ladies seem to all love their cards. They are a group that would never go to a class at a store, they like the "home" feeling, and I love it. Ginny Lee is quite the hostess.
Now, to the card I just took the scraps of the printed paper and laid them out. I only had enough of the orange dot to cut a half scallop circle, so I put it behind the words and added bling... why not it's fun just to come up with different ideas. I don't know who makes this cute paper, I've had it for a very long time and there wasn't a company name on it. Hope you have a great day. I've got a few videos using the Gypsy ready for editing so they should be ready soon. I've had a few requests for that and finally got it on the schedule. I'll do one on vinyl next.

No comments:

Post a Comment