Thursday, May 05, 2011

Creative Memories "Fabulous" Designer Prints

Okay here's a little something different for a change. My friend, Cayce R is a CM consultant, she gave me this pack of papers to play with and share with all of you. This package has 16 sheets of printed paper, all double sided There are 2 each of 8 different colors and designs. I used this orange one to do some pictures of the grandchildren back at harvest time. They all made up their own costumes, well except Izzy, mommy picked that one. LOL I used the Cricut for the big pumpkin and letters and a Martha Stewart for the mini pumpkin borders. The stamp is from Unity. Oh yeah, the mat behind the pumpkin was stamped using Nesties and fun foam. There's a video over at Cropstop showing how to do that.
If you are interested in getting this paper, which is very nice, you can go to www.mycmsite.com/cayce and order whatever else you might need. I have to say when I've ordered the goodies come really really quickly. Great service from Cayce. Thanks Cayce for the chance to work with CM scrapbook paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment