Sunday, May 01, 2011

Back to owls?

Well, I know it's really late to post, but my friend Ginny Lee called and asked "WHERE IS THE POST FOR TODAY?!?!?" Steve and I have been celebrating our birthdays all weekend. We went to the movies, and ate out every meal. So, no time to be in the studio. Well, until now. So I wanted to show you this cute owl that is on the Everyday Pop-up Cards Cricut cartridge. I did do the plane card that's in the front of the handbook, but I need Steve to upload from my camera. I used a piece of cardstock that I had stamps the HFC blossoms stamp on to check it out and it really gave the owl a textured look.
I plan to do more pop-up cards from this cartridge they are really cute.
For you Gypsy owners out there... Don't for Thursday of last week you should have updated. I did have a problem with the upgrade so I'll be calling PC tomorrow. I'll let you know what I find out. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment