Friday, April 29, 2011

Congratualtions!



My granddaughter called me to tell me that the Prince and Princess was married on my birthday. She was so excited to tell me and she said that she was disappointed in the "quick" kiss the Prince gave the Princess on the balcony. Annie is only 10, well, she will be tomorrow on HER birthday. She also said she would have loved to have been at the wedding. Aren't little girls too much fun? In many ways I think we would all like to be a Princess. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I watched some of the wedding this morning and the royal couple actually kissed TWICE which I don't think has ever been done before. Both kisses were short (especially the first one) but sweet. I hope they stay happily ever after.

    joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness your birthday is the same as my daughters. she just turned 10. Happy belated Birthday. Peggy and many more. and yes I watched the wedding it was beautiful. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete