Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello Thursday

Hello everyone! just a quick reminder to update your Gypsy today. It's a lengthy one so plan to make a card while to wait for the update. There will now be the icon of the Imagine on your main menu screen. If you are in the market for the Imagine over at www.provocraft.com they are selling for $299. I'm still waiting for the "E2" coming in April. Here's another piece of news: There are going to be cartridges by Teresa Collins coming sometime in May and more to follow in the summer and fall of this year. So, if you are a TC fan you are going to love these. They will also be adding a new Halloween cartridge this year.
Well, that's all I can tell you right now. I'm sure there is going to be much more coming our way!

OH YEAH! the new video is up at www.cropstop.com , it features the Tim Holtz's Movers and Shakers (shapers is the real name but you know me I make up my own names LOL) I love those little dies and the versatility. Check it out!

1 comment: