Monday, March 07, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Blog Hop








The Design Team at Heartfelt Creations is doing a blog hop to thank Linda and Emma Lou for the honor and pleasure of being a part of this Design Team. I personally want to thank them for the opportunity to share in this adventure. Their generosity is beyond words and their talent well, again I can't put it into words. The other Designers are so talent! Their work is more like "works of ART" rather than card making WOW! I've been blessed with a new friend, Olga, who is an inspiration to me! They all challenged me to go beyond card making and try new things. Thanks to all of you!!!! Be sure to check all all their sites and leave sweet comments! I'll be posting my work on the 1oth make sure to check everyday!




Sunday, March 6thEva Dobilas,Anita Hovey,Giovana Smith

Monday, March 7thJenn Lynn,Lisa Somerville,Kristina

Tuesday, March 8thMindy Miller,Rosemary Dennis,Olga Jewell

Wednesday, March 9thClare Curcio,Debbie Sayer,Lisa Gregory

Thursday, March 10thLaurel Seabrook,Angelica Turner,Peggy Cain

Friday, March 11thKatie Piotrowski,Kerry Urbatch,Olena Levchenko

Saturday, March 12thKaren Walker,Gini Cagle,Linda Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment