Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Easter

Well, the calendar says Spring is here, but we have snow on the ground here in Cincinnati. Bummer!! I'm not a winter/cold/snow person. I only like snow on Christmas morning and then back to warm weather. So, yesterday I was working on the grand children's Easter cards and after I made the first 5 I realized they were a bit "girly" for the boys so I made this one with some paper I've had for years from Rusty Pickle. I don't even know if they're still around. I cut out the rabbit and layered him three times to give it some dimension. Something funky for the boys, no bows, just a card. We all know what little boys do with cards right? lol
Well, need to go get ready for church, today is Mrs. Boppins Day. We are learning about David and Goliath, so I bought some flat stones in the flower dept. and wrote the word "faith" on them to help the children remember about the faith it took David to defeat the giant. I also have to teach them NOT to throw them. That's the real challenge. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment