Saturday, February 05, 2011

Ribbon Challenge

Hey it's the weekend! Yippee!!! Today we decided to stay in the entire day and night NO ERRAND RUNNING! Steve has a "honey-do-list" and I've got some projects to pull together for future videos and finish up on 7 scrapbook pages (they only need the titles). Hopefully we'll stick to our plan...
Here is a card I did oh, probably 2 years ago for a Cuttlebug Mania class sample. I loved this ribbon and I only had one piece left to do this card. Guess I need to make a "ribbon-run".. Oh! wait I'm staying home today LOL.. Anyway the flower was cut using different punches, that's because I was the only one with a Cricut and I wanted people to be able to duplicate the card when they got home. Well, hope you enjoy your weekend!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment