Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Ribbon Challenge

This is a card that has several steps. I used glitter paper, alcohol inks, cuttlebug embossing, Claudine Helmuths sticky back canvas and paints, RIBBON of course, brad, fiber and bling. SHEW! now that's a lot of stuff. The circle bling on here I made one like it for a pin for my apron, I might just take this off and make another pin. I could use this on a scrapbook page, it might cost too much to send. If it works I'll have Steve take a picture and I'll post it. Let's see what you can do .. Haven't gotten any entries the past two days... maybe the snow storms have got people busy keeping warm. Well, there's still 11 days to get yours in! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous card!!! You sure do have fun with your goodies and your talent.

    ReplyDelete