Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just for you!

Playing with my Cricut and Gypsy. Came up with this. The background is a stamp from Hero Art stamped with Sky Blue, just love that clouds in the sky stamp. I used my Gypsy to design the sun, cloud and kite. Can you tell I'm really anxious for Spring to here ?
Another sign Spring is coming....Today is Girl Scout Cookie pick up day for my granddaughters. Yesterday the cookies were picked up for each troop, by our awesome Cookie Moms (thanks to all of you!) and today we pick up what we sold and get ready for the famous "COOKIE SHOPS". Watch for our girls and please help support the Girl Scouts. In case you didn't know.. selling the cookies is how our girls earn money to do the Day Camps, field trips and other activities throughout the year.
Off to church.... Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment